5inch HDMI Display
- 5inch standard display, 800 × 480 resolution
- With resistive touch screen, support touch control
- support backlight control alone, the backlight can be turned off to save power
- supports standard HDMI interface input, compatible with and can be directly inserted with Raspberry Pi (3rd, 2nd, and 1st generation)
- can be used as general-purpose-use HDMI monitor, for example: connect with a computer HDMI as the sub-display (resolution need to be able to force output for 800 x480)
- used as a raspberry pie display that supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kodi, win10 IOT(resistive touch)
- work as a PC monitor, support XP,win7, win8, win10 system(do not support touch)
- CE, RoHS certification
- Size: 5.0(inch)
- SKU: MPI5008
- Resolution: 800×480(dots)
- Touch: 4-wire resistive touch
- Dimensions: 121.11*77.93(mm)
- Weight: 175(g)
① USB interface：Get 5V Power from USB, If ④-13*2 Pin Socket has been connected, that this USB interface can be No Connect
② HDMI interface：For HDMI transmission
③ Backlight Power switch：Controls the backlight turned on and off to save power
④ 13*2 Pin Socket：Get 5V Power from raspberry Pi to LCD, at the same time transfer touch signal back to raspberry Pi
⑤ Extended interface：extended The ④-13*2 Pin Socket signal Pin-to-Pin
How to use with Raspbian/Ubuntu Mate/Win10 IoT Core System
- Step 1, Install Raspbian official image
- Download the latest image from the official download.
- Install the system according to the official tutorial steps.
- Step 2, Install LCD Driver Online
- Use SSH to connect the raspberry pi,
- And Ensure that the raspberry pi is connected to the Internet before executing the following commands:
sudo rm -rf LCD-show git clone https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show.git chmod -R 755 LCD-show cd LCD-show/ sudo ./LCD5-show
How to use as PC monitor
- Connect the computer HDMI output signal to the LCD HDMI interface by using the HDMI cable
- Connect the LCD's USB Touch interface (Either of the two MicroUSB) to the USB port of the device
- If there are several monitors, please unplug other monitor connectors first, and use LCD as the only monitor for testing.
How to rotate display direction and touch
Wait for Upload
- Product Dimensions:MPI5008_Product_Dimensions
- Driver download
- Local download: LCD-show.tar.gz
- Images download
- If you have difficulty installing the driver, or if you still can't use the display properly after installing the driver,
- Please Try our Configned images for tested.
- Just need download and write the image into the TF card. DO NOT need any driver installation steps.