7inch HDMI Display (H)
- IPS full Angle display
- The viewing Angle is large
- true color
- Dynamic picture quality is excellent
- Energy saving and environmental protection
- 1024X600 hd vision
- Resolution for hd 1024X600 dot matrix
- It is more delicate than 800X480 ordinary screen
- Tempered glass touch panel
- Hardness up to 6H, more durable and more scratch resistant
- External audio output interface
- Built - in power amplifier circuit
- 3.5mm external audio interface
- Used as a mini PC monitor
- Support raspberry pie, Banana Pi, BB Black and other mainstream development board
- Support Raspbian, Kali Linux, ubuntu and other mainstream systems, single touch plug and play without driver.
- Used as a computer display
- Support win10/win8/win7 system, support five-point touch plug and play driver
Product Hardware Description
- Key and Interface Function Description
|KEY and Interface||DESCRIPTION|
|① HDMI Interface||Input HDMI signal, using HDMI cable connection, commonly used to connect to the computer|
|② Touch Interface||Transfer touch signal, connect with micro USB cable, provide touch and power supply function, commonly used to connect computer|
|③ Power Interface||Connect to the power supply and use micro USB cable to connect. Only power supply function is provided|
|④ Touch Interface||Transmit touch signal, connect with micro USB cable, provide touch and power supply function, commonly used to connect Raspberry Pi|
|⑤ 3.5mm Audio Interface||Output audio signal, connect audio output device, such as headphones|
|⑥ Backlight Adjustment Button||Adjust the backlight brightness of the display screen. With each click, the backlight brightness increases by 10, the maximum increases to 100, and then starts from 0|
|⑦ Cooling Fan Interface||Connect cooling fan|
|⑧ HDMI Interface||Input HDMI signal, connect with HDMI adapter, only used to connect to the Raspberry Pi|
- Product Size
Working with Raspberry Pi
1. Download the latest Raspbian image from the official directory and follow the official tutorial steps to install the system.
2. Open the config.txt file in the root directory of Micro SD card and add the following code at the end of the file, save and exit the Micro SD card:
hdmi_force_edid_audio=1 max_usb_current=1 hdmi_force_hotplug=1 config_hdmi_boost=7 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_drive=2 display_rotate=0 hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
3.Insert Micro SD card, connect the 7inch HDMI Display (S) to Raspberry Pi , connect the power to boot.
Work as HDMI touch monitor
This product can be used as the HDMI touch monitor of Windows computer, only need to connect HDMI interface and TOUCH interface, can normally display and support up to five points touch.
- Driver download
- Local download: LCD-show.tar.gz
- Images Download
- If you have difficulty installing the driver, or if you still can't use the display properly after installing the driver,
- Please Try our Configned images for tested.
- Just need download and write the image into the TF card. DO NOT need any driver installation steps.
|Image Name||Version||Support||Default Password||Download|
|BaiduYun:||MPI7008-7inch-H-2020-05-27-raspios-buster.7z Fetch Code：6fun|
|Kali Linux RaspberryPi 2, 3 and 4||2020.2b||PI4B,PI3B+,PI3,PI2||user: kali
|BaiduYun:||MPI7008-7inch-H-1024x600-kali-linux-2020.2b Fetch Code：y3t5|