7inch HDMI Display (H)
- IPS full Angle display
- The viewing Angle is large
- true color
- Dynamic picture quality is excellent
- Energy saving and environmental protection
- 1024X600 hd vision
- Resolution for hd 1024X600 dot matrix
- It is more delicate than 800X480 ordinary screen
- Tempered glass touch panel
- Hardness up to 6H, more durable and more scratch resistant
- External audio output interface
- Built - in power amplifier circuit
- 3.5mm external audio interface
- Used as a mini PC monitor
- Support raspberry pie, Banana Pi, BB Black and other mainstream development board
- Support Raspbian, Kali Linux, ubuntu and other mainstream systems, single touch plug and play without driver.
- Used as a computer display
- Support win10/win8/win7 system, support five-point touch plug and play driver
|Volume / backlight adjustment wheel switch||Turn on by default to enter the volume adjustment, press release to enter backlight adjustment, and then press release to exit backlight adjustment and resume volume adjustment;|
- Without HDMI signal, you won't be able to use the System Settings Menu and volume related shortcuts.
- When using the speaker external release function, you need to connect to the POWER interface with an external power supply. Otherwise, the display flicker, sound distortion and even shutdown may occur due to insufficient POWER supply.
Working with Raspberry Pi
1. Download the latest Raspbian image from the official directory and follow the official tutorial steps to install the system.
2. Open the config.txt file in the root directory of Micro SD card and add the following code at the end of the file, save and exit the Micro SD card:
hdmi_force_edid_audio=1 max_usb_current=1 hdmi_force_hotplug=1 config_hdmi_boost=7 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_drive=2 display_rotate=0 hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
3.Insert Micro SD card, connect the 7inch HDMI Display (S) to Raspberry Pi , connect the power to boot.
Work as HDMI touch monitor
This product can be used as the HDMI touch monitor of Windows computer, only need to connect HDMI interface and TOUCH interface, can normally display and support up to five points touch.
- Driver download
- Local download: LCD-show.tar.gz
- Images Download
- If you have difficulty installing the driver, or if you still can't use the display properly after installing the driver,
- Please Try our Configned images for tested.
- Just need download and write the image into the TF card. DO NOT need any driver installation steps.
|Image Name||Version||Support||Default Password||Download|
|BaiduYun:||MPI7008-7inch-H-2020-05-27-raspios-buster.7z Fetch Code：6fun|
|Kali Linux RaspberryPi 2, 3 and 4||2020.2b||PI4B,PI3B+,PI3,PI2||user: kali
|BaiduYun:||MPI7008-7inch-H-1024x600-kali-linux-2020.2b Fetch Code：y3t5|